Publish settings Studio 360 to Canvas

Nov 29, 2017

Can anyone give me instructions for Publishing Studio 360 to Canvas? It's Scorm 1.2. When I follow the instructions I've found in this website, it doesn't open for me, even outside of Canvas. I saw one person say you should publish to the Web, not LMS?

I'd love some help, job aid, or instructions.

Thank you,

Julie

1 Reply
Dearne Willing

Hi Julie

I have had success with exporting as SCORM 2004, 4th ed and add as a SCORM package to track completion. I have been using Articulate 360 with Canvas for the past few months and have only found success when importing via SCORM to track course completion in Rise, Storyline and Studio. You can also export to Web and use Amazon S3 to add link to your item.

I will be following up with Canvas this week to see what other options they can offer to load Articulate 360 items. I have heard Canvas does not have xAPI only API. I do not really have an understanding of what an API or xAPI layout would look like.

I would be interested in hearing your findings so far with Canvas and Articulate 360.

Regards

Dearne

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.