Zoom Image in Presenter 360?

Sep 19, 2017

Good morning! 

Is there a way to add a zoom image to an image in a Presenter project without usingsome sort of other software in conjunction? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Carla!

You could certainly use an Image Zoom Interaction in Engage if you'd like. I wasn't sure if you'd consider another piece of your Articulate 360 suite as another piece of software since it would integrate with your project.

Otherwise, you could take a look at this little trick to do this within Powerpoint.

Hope that helps :)

I look forward to seeing what other ideas users in the community have to share as well.

Carla Kelley-Gonzales

Hi Leslie, 

Thanks for responding so quickly. No ma'am - that's not what I was thinking of when I mentioned other software. I reviewed an older post with a similar problem and responses, at that time were talking about other software that could be used in conjunction. I guess I could use an enage interaction but right now it's just a regular PPT slide with an image and other information that doesn't need zooming. I can pull the slides into SL but like the functionality of how Presenter syncs audio and animation better. 

What is the trick within PowerPoint? I'm not familiar. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.