Issues with Quizmaker in new Articulate Studio 360

Oct 30, 2018

Hi, 

I recently migrated to the new Articulate Studio 360. I opened up an old module (built using Articulate Studio 13) which has timed quizmakers (end after 15 mins) throughout it. After updating the module and publishing it. I noticed that when the quiz time elapses instead of moving onto the next slide it minimizes the current slide and the next slide (see attachment). Can somebody help me to resolve this issue. 

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gary,

Thanks for that image - it looks like you took this screenshot in Preview? I'm curious if you've also tested the published output and seen the same thing or not? I haven't found any similar reports of this behavior, but I'd like to take a look at your Presenter package if you're able to share. That way I'll be able to check all your settings and do some additional testing. 

You can upload here using the Add Attachment button or if you need to share privately you can always send to our Support Team

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.