Need help!

Jul 07, 2016

Hello!

I am creating a pick-many question in articulate quizmaker 13...

I already created the question but having problem with the answers. It's a picture that have multiple correct answer by clicking on the targeted spots.

My problem is that when I preview it and they click on the selected spots, It doesn't light up or anything. Meaning that it's transparent.

I've followed this instruction here but I don't have the option for "State" pane on the bottom of the screen so I can't follow what she's doing.

https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/simulate-multiple-correct-hotspots-with-freeform-pick-many-question?_ga=1.169018082.296166225.1465477361

Any help would be appreciated in how to make it appear when they click on the spots.

Thanks!

4 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hi David,

It appears that your State's panel may have been undocked somewhere along the way. If you select View on the top bar of options, then Redock All Windows, you should be able to see the State option at the bottom again. Check out the screenshot I attached for reference. Let me know if that works for you! :) 

Ali Goulet

Hi David!

My apologies for the confusion on that, I was looking at Storyline. The link to the tutorial you provided is specific to Storyline, states are not an editable feature in Quizmaker '13. If it's something you would like to be able to take advantage of in Quizmaker, I highly recommend submitting a feature request

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.