Quizmaker 360 error....

Dec 13, 2016

In both HTML5 and Flash output, my Quizzes now don't let you see what you've selected i.e. the Radio button doesn't highlight when clicked.  See image example.

Cheers, Graham

10 Replies
Graham Francis

I have just submitted a case J

Graham Francis

CEO

The SIP School and WebRTC School (Vocale Ltd companies)

26 St. Laurence Road
Birmingham
B31 2AX
United Kingdom

Ph1: +44(0)8709747748

Fax: +44(0)8709747751

Mobile: +44(0)7973500507

Web: www.thesipschool.com /
www.webrtcschool.com

sip:graham@thesipschool.com

FollowGraham on Twitter

Join The SIP School on
Facebook

Join WebRTC School on Facebook

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Dave,

I just took a peek into Graham's case, and it looks like Vevette's troubleshooting steps resolved his issue. Here's what she recommended:

I do see that the slides with quizzes and interactions do not display in Presenter 360 as expected. Could you help test if reopening the quiz from Presenter 360 fixes the slide with the quiz for you? Here's a demo of how it worked on my end: http://drops.articulate.com/jyBI/4EY9xRvx 

Let me know if that helps at all, or if we need to troubleshoot further!

Dave Johnson

Thanks for the quick response Alyssa! Sadly, this didn't fix my problem. The issue only occurs when the project has been published. I've published the course to my 360 Review site, and locally to my computer, the issue persists in both settings. Let me know if I need to provide any additional information to help tackle this malady. 

Also, I've published HTML5, and Flash version, the issue remains. I've reinstalled Studio 360, I'm getting slim on options here.

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for that update, Dave. I understand the issue you're seeing. It looks like Graham was possibly having two issues, the second being he could not view this Quizmaker file within Presenter prior to publishing, and that's what Vevette's response was about.

I did a bit more digging, and I did find that Radio buttons (for Multiple Choice) and check marks (for Multiple Response) not showing when a Quizmaker 360 quiz is inserted in Presenter 360 is a known issue. This is a priority fix for us because we know this is causing major roadblocks for your learners. I'll add your experience to the bug report, and I'll definitely come back to this thread and update you as soon as I get more information. You'll be notified immediately because you're now subscribed to this thread.

Ali Goulet

Hey Graham and Dave,

Great news - Articulate 360 Update 5 is now available! It includes a number of fixes detailed in the release notes here.  

The item you both may be interested in is how it fixed the issue where radio buttons and check boxes on quiz slides wouldn't always show selected states when learners chose their answers.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the “Update” button next to each tool.

Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.