Quizmaker 360 interacting with LMS

Apr 26, 2023

I am trying to replace all of our exams that are hosted by the LMS with SCORM files from Quizmaker.  I am having trouble finding a good explanation of the Reporting & Tracking options when I am publishing.  I need the passing exam score to trigger completion and allow enrollment into the next course, and I need failing the exam to result in the option to retake the exam (ideally 3 attempts) and not permit advancement to the next course until a passing score is earned.  I have successfully, albeit accidentally, stumbled on the settings that allow a passing score on the test to advance to the next course, but I am struggling on the failure side of the equation.  If I set the number of attempts in the SCORM file, how can I reset the number of attempts if they need even more? 

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Kelly,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can see the number of attempts for the entire quiz by editing the Result Slide of your Quizmaker 360 quiz and enabling the 'Allow user to retry quiz' option. 

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change this value after a Quizmaker 360 quiz has been published, so you'll need to republish the quiz if you would like to change the value for the retries.