11 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Steve,

Thanks for letting us know what's going on. We do have an issue on our radar with Quizmaker '13 where correct answers show as incorrect during quiz review in HTML5 when the quiz is set to “Submit all at once”. Does that description seem to match what you're seeing? I'd be happy to take a look at your file if you don't mind sharing it here. You can attach it here in the thread by using the ADD ATTACHMENT button, or you can send it directly to our Support Engineers here if you’d prefer to send it privately.

Alyssa Gomez

Hm, interesting that it's only happening to one user. It can be tough to nail down what could be causing the issue when just one person is seeing it and you're not seeing it yourself, especially when you're using the same browser. If you'd like us to take a closer look, feel free to shoot your file to us here, and we'd be happy to test it. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Chuck,

In our most recent update of Studio '13 (Update 9), we fixed an issue where correct responses would be scored incorrectly in HTML5 output when the quiz is set to “Submit all at once”. 

If you haven't had a chance to update Studio '13 yet, you can download the latest build here. Then, re-publish your file, and the issue should be resolved. Be sure to let me know if you're still having trouble after the update!

Dan Sirucek

Hello,
Our team is moving to a new LMS and in our testing i have found a discrepancy between Storyline 3 and Quizmaker in the javascript file lms.js.
Storyline3 output works with out an issue, but Quizmaker 13 does not. When I reviewed the two files, i see that the Storyline3 lms.js file has encodeLmsString function which uses a regular expression to remove unacceptable characters. The Quizmaker 13 version just uses a the substring method with no data cleaning.
I could not find a support link to open a case like I would do for our other software vendors, so i'm submitting via the Contact Us.

I'm not sure what the proper process is to have this looked by Articulate.

Thank you

Oh, in addition, the lms.js is missing semi-colons on several lines, variables are being declared multiple times within the same function that you may want to clean up, 2 breaks in a single case statement, and arrays are not declared in current best practices methods. 

Attached is the Storyline lms.js and i've also attached a version of the quizmaker lms.js file where i merged and leveraged the additional function, but also cleaned up the javascript so that it would pass jshint validation.