360 degrees interaction change marker icon line color

Feb 28, 2023

Hi,

I am creating a 360 degree interaction in Storyline. I am using Markers and labels over a 360 degree image. I am trying to change the color of the icon lines from white to black. I am able to change the accent color but can't seem to find how to change the line color. Has anyone been able to do this? Please let me know. I have included an image for reference. Thank you!

4 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Tou,

Thanks for reaching out! There is no way to change the marker line color in 360° images. It is used for enlarging or reducing the marker size, but this line is not visible during preview or the published output. Changing its color won't affect the output; I prepared a quick Peek 360 recording explaining this. 

Please let me know if my understanding is correct; I'm happy to help further as needed!

Eric Santos

Hi Tou,

Sorry, you may have meant changing the icon color; I misunderstood it. 

360 image icon

When adding a marker to a 360° image, you can only change the fill color, but the icon color remains white, regardless of your chosen accent (fill color). You can also invert the marker theme to change the line color, but the fill color will remain white. There's no way to adjust both.

I hope that clarifies things. Thank you!