508 Compatibility issue on LMS and weblink

Jul 20, 2016

Hi,

I have created a 508 compliant course in storyline 1. JAWS (Job Access With Speech) reader does read the content properly, when playing as local .swf. But it's not reading the content after creating xampp/web/demo link or if the output package uploaded on LMS.

Can anyone please suggest? 

Regards,

Sayali Sathe.

4 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Sayali -- Thanks for reaching out here and sorry to hear of your difficulties! May I ask if you are also finding that your published output is not working correctly when you load your content on the SCORM Cloud? And would it be possible for you to share the name of the LMS provider you are using in case others in the community may have experienced something similar?  

Sayali Sathe

Hi Christie,

I have uploaded my storyline course on SCORM Cloud. JAWS Reader does not reading the content properly. When using Keyboard "Tab" key, JAWS reading "Tab" word, instead of the information regarding the highlighted area. Its also not reading Storyline player. Just reading word "Tab" for each highlighted area.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.