Add drop shadow to storyline 360/3 player

May 20, 2018

I would like to know which file to edit so I can add the code below to effect the drop shadow on storyline 360/3 player:

<div class="presentation" style="box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19);"> </div>

I tried editing the story_html5.html but it seems not work.

4 Replies
Joe Tansengco

Hello,

This is currently not possible to do in the current version of Storyline, but may be available in future releases as other users of Storyline have already requested for a similar feature to this one as well. I would suggest to submit a feature request as well to let them know that this feature is something that you're interested in seeing in future releases. 

For your reference, all available customization options for the Player are available via the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon and then selecting Player as seen here in this document

Regards,

Joe

delmolle adewumi

Hello Adebowale, 

The closest solution I got is to edit the main.min.css located in the html5 folder.

Search for .presentation-wrapper:after and create a new class .presentation-wrapper without the :after, the final class should look like this .presentation-wrapper,.presentation-wrapper:after,

Then add your box-shadow code to this class and save your file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.