Adding a screen recording into a a different Artiiculate 360 as a screen recording or as a layer or trigger

Jun 25, 2019

I recorded a screen in Articulate.  I have a different presentation that I am creating in 360 as well.  I would like add the screen recording to my presentation as a layer or as trigger or something similar.  How can I do that?  I did cut and copy the recording and placed it in my presentation but now it appears that it is just a slide and not a recording when I play the presentation.  HELP!

4 Replies
Lawrence Moore

Thank you that did work. Sorry about the confusion.

So I now have these videos that I will be importing into a slide but what is the best way to have the learner view or access them interactively?  Can I add them as a layer to a video or use it a hotspot.  I am kind of stuck right now.  I am very new to Articulate

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains information intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from other disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then permanently delete the communication from your system. Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.