Android Devices

Aug 20, 2019

I've been having consistent problems with customers being unable to view my downloadable content on their Android tablet devices using the Articulate Mobile Player. I'm wondering if I'm the only person experiencing this problem and if anything is being done (or can be done) about it? This has become such a serious issue for my customers that I'm considering (reluctantly) eliminating the mobile player and going to course streaming exclusively. Any comments would be deeply appreciated. I'm a real big fan of Articulate and love the product but the Android issue is a BIG issue for me.
Sincerely,
Rod Machado

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Rod,

Storyline and Studio courses weren’t working in the Articulate Mobile Player (AMP) on Android OS 8 and 9 devices. Learners would just see a black screen when they opened a course.

Good news! We updated the Articulate Mobile Player so it's compatible with Android OS 8 and 9 devices. Ask learners to install the latest app update, then courses will work as expected.

Let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.