Aperçu dans storyline 360

Feb 05, 2024

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques jours je ne peux plus utiliser la fonction Aperçu de Storyline 360: lorsque je clique sur l'onglet, le logiciel se ferme et n'enregistre pas le travail.

Avez-vous une idée du problème et de sa résolution?

Merci

8 Replies
Eric Santos

Hello Cesim Santé,

I'm sorry for the trouble previewing your Storyline courses; I'm happy to help troubleshoot. If you're already working on your local drive, try running these steps to fix possible installation issues.

We'd be glad to investigate further if the problem persists. You may share an affected Storyline project here or privately in a support case, where our Support Engineers will work with you one-on-one. We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Cesim Santé

Bonjour,

Merci de votre réponse.

J'ai désinstallé Articulate 360 et Storyline , rallumé mon ordinateur puis réinstallé l'application ,sans amélioration.

J'ai activé la case Microsoft .NET Framework , sans meilleur résultat.

Ce sont tous mes projets storyline qui présentent le même problème ,aussi je vous joints un exemple.

Dans la perspective d'une solution,

Cordialement,

MME DOVIN

Noemie Coffre

Bonjour,
j'ai le même soucis depuis quelques jours…

Je lance la prévisualisation et le Storyline se ferme sans raison si je n'ai pas enregistré au préalable. Mon module comporte seulement une vingtaine de slides. Le projet est enregistré en local sur mon PC. Le masque du projet a été créé sur un autre ordinateur mais cela ne me pose habituellement aucun soucis.

Avez-vous une autre piste de solution ? Merci d'avance ! ^^

Jose Tansengco

Hello Cesim and Noemie,

Sorry to hear that the issue is still happening after performing the troubleshooting steps shared by my colleagues. Since it seems like the issue is install-related, please follow these steps to remove all Articulate 360 files and registry keys from your computer, so we can start completely fresh:

1) Close the Articulate 360 desktop app by right-clicking the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray (by the clock) and choosing "Quit."

2) Go to your Control Panel and uninstall all Articulate 360 apps, including the Articulate 360 desktop app, Peek 360, Replay 360, Storyline 360, and Studio 360.

3) Download and extract this zip file on your computer: http://articulate-360-kb.s3.amazonaws.com/360cleanup.zip

4) Right-click the 360cleanup.bat file and choose "Run as administrator." The script should only take a few seconds to remove all the Articulate files and registry keys from your computer.

5) Reboot your computer.

6) Download the latest Articulate 360 desktop app here: https://360.articulate.com/downloads

7) Right-click the articulate-360.exe file and choose "Run as administrator."

8) Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app and click "Install" beside each authoring app you want to install.

9) Reboot your computer and test your Articulate apps.

Afterward, try publishing your projects from a local directory to see if this fixed the issue. If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.