Arabic Text in SL Player Getting Messed Up?
Nov 08, 2018
Our company is working on translating a specific module into Arabic.
But whenever we preview/publish the module, the arabic text found in the SLplayer(next-back buttons, menu, resources, header title) get's messed up.
The content is correct, we've made sure to check that our content is right multiple times.
We've also done several tests to find the problem, and here are the results:
- Changed font from `Arial` to `Dubai`
- Changed language from `Arabic` to `English`
- Changed text read-to from `right to left` to `left to right`
- Changed color scheme from `DPW` to `Default`
- Reset player from `DPW` to `Default`
- Delete player settings
- Change Player Style from `Classic` to `Modern`
- Changed Menu Options; Unchecked `Wrap Long Menu Items` `Show tooltip on hover`
- Changed Sidebar Alignment from `On Right` to `On Left`
- Removed seekbar
- Fresh SL file with `sidebar aligned right`, `same arabic`, `classic player`, `arial font`, `read-to right to left`, `no player color scheme`, and `no logo` displays arabic properly.
- Importing Player-data `(containing dpw color scheme, resources, etc)` of current DPWABC-AR Mod to Fresh SL file with working arabic screws the arabic.
- Removing `Resources` and `Demo` button on sidebar.
- Imported DPWABC-EN player data into DPWABC-AR
Only the texts bolded above are the ones that had their arabic right.
The others had the arabic showing wrong and completely meaningless.
I'll be providing the exported xml file containing our SL-player settings.
Any and all help will be appreciated.