Articulate 360 print for the web troubleshooting

Apr 04, 2018

Hi there,

I looked and found many printing discussions but not quite what I need.

I have an eLearning that does not have a quiz, our students must take the course, but they are not in our LMS.  We have an external site that I have to upload the output folder to, then I have an external company page that I create a link to go to the elearning.  

So I don't have a results page as it wants questions associated with it.

I indicate they print the page from the browser.

My issue:

It works in Chrome to print, but the Exit button does not

It works in Firefox, but I get a flash of an error message first saying it can't print but then it does. Exit button does not work

It does not work for IE 11  -see image. both printing and exit button.

This is new, I usually use the LMS, hoping this is just lack of knowledge and a quick fix.  Also, I published to HTML5/Flash, so what url do I use for the link on my page as inside the output folder are three story.html then the flash and then the html 5.

I attached my file as well.

Thanks

Teresa

3 Replies
Teresa Vanderpost

Just to add, I saw that you could add a Print Page tab up by the Exit button and I put in the javascript that they said window.print(), but sadly it doesn't work.  The exit button works in my LMS so not sure why not on the Web, but the fact it doesn't work and the Print page doesn't work must be connnected...tried all browsers...any help would be great...

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.