Articulate 360 Teams Plan

Nov 30, 2022

I am new to Articulate 360 and looking to purchase and will be also purchasing Rise as the LMS platform. 

My question is with Articulate 360, I would be able to create the content and if I recall, there is a share feature. Can I share the presentation via email to my trainees so they can take the course? I don't think there is a reporting capability when I share, right?

Denise

5 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Denise,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!✨

You are correct! With an Articulate 360 subscription, you have access to both of our authoring tools which are Storyline 360 and Rise 360. There are a few different ways you can publish your course and share it with learners, which are listed here:

Please note that If you need to track a learner's progress, you'll want to publish your course for LMS. I see that you've reached out to our Sales team as well which was a great call! They'll be happy to review any questions you have about Articulate 360.

Kelly Auner

Hi Jo and thanks for reaching out!

The Articulate 360 Teams plan offers numerous ways to collaborate with others! I'm glad you were able to explore this a bit in Storyline 360 already, and I'm happy to review what capabilities Rise 360 has to offer.

Articulate 360 Teams can easily collaborate on Rise 360 content. Create and edit different lessons in a course at the same time or take turns fine-tuning the same content. A bonus is that you don't even have to be on the same team in order to collaborate on projects! Here's how to add collaborators:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and open the content on which you want to collaborate.
  2. Click Settings in the upper right corner of the editor and select the Collaborators tab. (You can also click Share and choose View collaborators to get to the same screen.)
  3. Enter an email address for each team member who should have access to the course and click Invite.
  4. Click Close in the upper right corner to return to the editor. 

Another way to take advantage of your Teams subscription in Rise 360 is to share block templates. Check out this quick demo to learn more

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help! In the meantime, here's a resource that you may find helpful: Everything You Need to Know About Articulate 360 Teams!