Articulate Storyline

May 10, 2022

Hello,

My name is Shelly, and I am new to using the Adobe/Articulate suite.  I have created a powerpoint that has video and audio clips that I have now uploaded in Storyline.  My audio clips, on the slides without video, did not transfer, so I am having to upload the audio on those slides.  I've done that, but I am now wanting to change/format the audio icon to something else.  In powerpoint, I can use the format and change picture option.  My question is...is there a way to change the audio icon in Storyline?  If so, could someone PLEASE tell me how to do it, or share with me a video link that shows step-by-step instructions to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Shelly, 

Is the audio icon that you are trying to edit in Storyline 360 the icon that appears when an audio file is added to a slide, as shown here? 

Please note that this audio icon is not visible in any way when the slide is previewed or publish. The icon only serves as a representation that there is an audio file present in the slide. If you'd like an audio icon to be visible on the slide, you'll need to add an image of the icon first. 

If you're trying to edit something else, kindly send me a screenshot of the object that you're trying to edit so I can help you make changes to it. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!