Articulate Storyline 360 issue

Sep 12, 2017

Hi All,

My client is using Articulate to create e Learning modules. At present they are facing an issue. I have outlined a brief description of the problem.

Expectations of the e Learning module:

Each module has one Master slide, 9 Result slides and each result slide gets the result from 5 separate question slides.
The Master slide then evaluates the total score of the learner from all the result slides and shows the final score.

Problem area when the 1 Master Slide is linked to 9 Result slides:

Upon publishing the module as a Scorm file or Tin Can file successfully and uploading it in LMS, the learner completes the course and gets the final score on the screen. The same is not reflected in the LMS status. It still shows In progress whereas the learner has already completed the course.

The same LMS status shows Completed when the 1 Master slide is linked to 45 question slides individually instead of the result slide. 

Not sure why this is happening. Need some support to rectify this issue at the earliest. I have contacted the Articulate support team but there is no response.

If you could help with this issue it would great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Kritika

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kritika,

Thanks for your post and for letting us know you opened a case, as well.  Your case was escalated to the right team.  We’ve been a little busier than usual, so I’m sorry that you didn’t receive a reply yet.  I’m going to make sure that an engineer gets back to you as soon as possible; I see that you submitted your case September 11.

Our Support Engineers will likely request a copy of your file to review, so you can go ahead and send that to our team now to expedite the process. Click here to send your file through this form. 

I'll keep an eye on your case as it progresses!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.