Articulate storyline course content get stuck when users go back to it
We have had a strange issue reported by one of our customers. Basically, he accessed several modules of our courses fine the first time, but when he went back to some of the modules (this could be after days, or shortly after), he would be stuck at the loading screen and never would be able to resume or start from the beginning of the module. I came across this post and it may be related: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/storyline-course-randomly-getting-stuck?page=2
What we can report is:
1. We use a LMS system on Wordpress
2. This user experienced the same issue over multiple devices.
3. At first it happened to 1 specific module, but later we discovered that it happened to several other modules.
4. When we created a new user account for him, he can access the modules initially using the new account, but later (next day) the same issue happened with the new account.
5. When I logged in as him from my device, I was't able to reproduce the issue.
What we wanted to know is:
1. Has any other users of Storyline reported similar issues?
2. Based on what I have described, what do you think may be the possible causes for this?