Articulate Storyline - Loading Problems on iPad. Need urgent help.
We have created one e-learning course with the below listed features/requirements.
1. Course is gated (linear) i.e for each page, Next will be disabled until learner visit all the links or tabs on the respective page.
2. Course is also audio gated i.e for simple (non-interactive) pages, leaner must listen to entire audio, then only Next button will be enabled & learner will go ahead.
3. The number of pages in course i.e in the storyline output are 20 and number of slides in ".story" files are 30.
4. The course also contains videos/animations in-between. Total count is max 5-6.
5. The course has audio Transcripts.
6. For MCQ or Drag and drop Template, audios are integrated for Correct, Try Again and Incorrect feedbacks.
7. The course also has Seekbar.
8. Some pages has multiple videos.
9. The course is published using "Update1". We tried publishing the course using Update 3, but we got UI & alignment related issues which is not feasible to solve at this point of time as we don't have much time. However, the performance of Update 3 is little better. But still this didn't resolve all the other problems.
We have tested this course on PC and various versions of iPad. It runs smoothly as EXPECTED on PC only.
However, it doesn't work properly on iPads.
1. Learner gets stuck in-between.
2. Audio doesn't load for few pages.
3. Video sometimes doesn't get loaded.
4. The audios for MCQ or Drag and drop template never loads.
We have tested this course on below iPad combinations.
1. iPad 2 + iOS 6.0
2. iPad 3 + iOS 6.0
3. iPad 4 + iOS 7.0
4. iPad 2 + iOS 7.0
The connection type for iPad was Wi-Fi.
It would be great if you could see the above mentioned problems thoroughly and suggest the best solution.
Awaiting your quick response.
Thanks in advance.