Attaching documents to Storyline
May 06, 2013
I'm having a problem where the documents that I hyperlink to continue to name the path with double slashes and then the page cannot be found. Even after I correct the slashes, they revert back to double slashes. Any help would be appreciated. Kathy
C:\\eLearning\\PHY-100DE\\DOE Area Types.docx
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
- Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.