Audio Issues

Nov 16, 2016

Hi there

I have an audio commentary on my timeline and I have a video screen capture video on mute to remove background noise. When I preview everything works fine, yet when I publish there is no audio at all. I assume because I have mute on the video this is interfering with the audio track.

Is this a well known issue, can anyone advise?

Many thanks in advance.

Andy

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Andy! Sorry to hear you've run into this issue with the audio. How are you viewing your published content? If you view an Articulate Storyline 2 course on your local hard drive, you'll encounter security restrictions from the computer, web browser, Flash Player, and network that'll cause various features to fail. To properly test your published content and share it with others, we recommend that you upload it to the environment for which it was published.

You're more than welcome to attach your .story file here in this thread, and we can test it on our end. Just use the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.