>80% Correct Quiz

Oct 06, 2015

Hi there,

I would like to set up a quiz format wherein if participants get 80% of the quiz correct I want them to move onto the next set of harder questions. Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks in advance,

Kat

10 Replies
Patti Bryant

Hi Kat!

If you add a survey results slide, there are 2 layers, Failure and Success. If you set 80% to 'passing', you could use the survey results slide and put a trigger on the 'success' layer to jump to x (wherever the next set of harder questions begin). Otherwise, on the 'failure' layer, it could jump to the end (or wherever you want them to go next).

Does this make sense? Might this help?

Keepin' the joy,
Patti

Kat xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the response. I have attached here a sample of my project. In the first quiz bank, I set up the first female character as the correct answer. In the second quiz bank, it will be the second female character.

I would like for quiz takers to advance to quiz bank 2 once they have 80% of quiz bank 1 correct. Moreover, if they fail to achieve this, I would like them to restart quiz bank 1 again.

Not quite sure where I got this wrong, help?

Thanks in advance,

Kat

Kat xx

Hi Leslie,

Thank you so much for your help. I have been trying different triggers on the success slide

1. Jump to NEXT SCENE when the user clicks ("CORRECT" button) If Results.ScorePercent is equal to Results.PassPercent

2. Jump to NEXT SLIDE when the user clicks ("CORRECT" button) if Results.ScorePercent is Less than Results.PassPercent

AND

1. Jump to scene, next scene when QUIZ SUCCESS

but object is left: unassigned; thus not letting me have this trigger. There are no options left other than unassigned for this.

I just want quiz takers to advance to the next scene (which is another quiz bank with different set of questions) once they achieve the passing score (for example: 8/10 or 80%)

Again, thank you so much!

Kat

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.