BINGO game

Aug 10, 2018

I want to create a BINGO card to be used in a classroom setting. I need the answers to randomize or there's no point in playing the game. I've attached the initial concept and only the #1 block has the ability to change states at this point. Can someone pls tell me how to random all the block except the center one?

Thanks,

Lynn

2 Replies
Russell Killips

Hello Lynn,

For your Pick Many slide, go to Form View. There you can enter in your choices. You will need to enter in the 24 rectangles. Then towards the top left of the screen, there is a shuffle option. Change it from Shuffle None to Shuffle Answers. I also used the Format Painter on the other rectangles so they are like rectangle 1.

Lynn Nester

Thanks, Russell. I appreciate it.
The information contained in this message and any attachment(s) may be privileged and/or confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. It may contain legally privileged and protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution, or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply, and immediately delete the message without saving, copying, or disclosing it. Unauthorized disclosure may result in legal liability for those persons responsible. Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.