Bookmark doesn't work even if I activated this option in the software reader parameters.
The Articulate Storyline 360 bookmark doesn’t work even if I activated this option in the software reader parameters.
My module contains 81 slides, separated in 5 scenes:
- Introduction (6 slides)
- Tutorial (4 slides)
- Part 1 (23 slides)
- Part 2 (36 slides)
- Part 3 (8 slides)
- Conclusion (4 slides)
Here is my problem:
- When I leave the module before slide n°79 (included in Part 1), I come back on the slide I was on when I left
- When I leave the module after slide 79, I automatically come back to this slide 79, no matter where I was
I also already perform several tests:
- When I merge scenes, the problem is still here
- When I navigate through the menu without following normal course of the module, the problem is still here
- When I export each scene after slide 79 (Part 2, Part 3 and conclusion), the problem is not here anymore
- Slide 79 is built like a contents page which send back to 5 different questions (multiple-choice questionnaire), depending on a numerical value
- There is no result slide for this quiz
- Export is done on SCORM 1.2, default format is Flash (or HTML5)
Does anyone have already seen this issue? Do you have some clues to send me?
Thanks a lot!