I'm working on a confidence based assessment and need the following variables to be reported to an LMS:
- All questions.
- All answers selected by the user.
- Whether the answer they selected was correct or incorrect.
- The final 'knowledge' score.
- The final 'confidence' score.
- The final 'combined' score as a percentage.
- Whether they passed or failed.
To get the passed or failed status reported back I can't have the tracking based on the quiz results slide because this overwrites my custom passing score, which is based on the combined score, not the built-in score for the quiz slides.
Is this possible? I know how to report the final score and a passed or failed status, but don't know how I'd report questions and answers. I've done lots of Google searches, but have only found how to set scores and statuses.