Can't get into 360.articulate.com on new PC

Mar 06, 2022

Hi there, I just got a new PC and can't seem to get into 360.articulate.com using the new system. I've gotten a message on the Articulate sign in page saying that my "system time appears to be incorrect so your sign in attempts might fail".

I did change the system's clock upon set up, as I had to change it to the time zone I'm actually in. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? After logging in it goes to a blank screen and I see "callback" messages circling through fast in the bottom left hand corner of the browser window but nothing happens.

Thanks,
Beth

2 Replies
Clara

Hi Beth!,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing the difficulty you are having getting logged into Articulate 360.

After you changed the system time, did you reboot? After the reboot, is your machine still showing the correct time?

Check out the article below for other reasons you might not be able to sign in to the Articulate 360 desktop app and how to fix them:

Articulate 360 Desktop App: Can't Sign In

If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact our support team directly here and share any troubleshooting you've done.