Can't save PowerPoint presentation as a PDF
I followed these steps:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Save As.
To see the Save As dialog box in PowerPoint 2013, you have to choose a location and folder.
- In the File Name box, enter a name for the file, if you haven't already.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf).
- If you want the file to open in the selected format after saving, select the Open file after publishing check box.
- If the document requires high print quality, click Standard (publishing online and printing).
- If the file size is more important than print quality, click Minimum size (publishing online).
- Click Options to set the page to be printed, to choose whether markup should be printed, and to select output options. Click OK when finished.
- Click Save.
However, I get an error message saying: "the file name is invalid." The file name is simply Flyer v3. This file name should not present an issue. Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this problem?