Can you export a form that is signed in Articulate Storyline 360 directly to an e-mail?

Jan 22, 2024

I have some courses that my agency wants to add to Articulate Storyline 360, and part of the course is to sign a form and e-mail it to our HR division.  I have figured out how to make the form fillable in Articulate, and then to print the slide, but I wondered if there was a way to export that filled slide to an e-mail?  I know they can save, then e-mail the slide if they print it to a PDF, but that takes one more step that our employees aren't doing.  Any ideas??

3 Replies
Lilu Braige

There is an answer and it is not positive - Articulate Storyline 360 does not provide the functionality of sending a form by email directly from the course)). However, you might suggest using third-party tools to create interactive forms and integrate them with Articulate, or consider using a Learning Management System (LMS) to manage such tasks. Something like this.

Mary Jones

Our LMS doesn't have the option to do a form like what we need.  And, in my agency it's like pulling teeth to try to use anything third party, so I think I'll just have to do the save and send option. 

Walt- the discussion shows options for sending an e-mail message, but I don't think that would work for the form I have.

Thanks for the options though!