Cannot Insert Video from Website

Mar 04, 2016

Dear All

HELP - I have tried to insert a youtube video but it will not allow me.

It states A video cannot be inserted from this embedded code.

Verify that this embedded code is correct and then try again.

The link works so I am lost how to proceed.

Many thanks in advance

Wayne

3 Replies
Wayne Grainger-Lloyd

Many thanks

Best wishes

Wayne

Wayne Grainger-Lloyd
Learning and Development Manager

T: +44 121 329 5049
F: +44 121 329 5040
W: http://www.teamrelocations.com

Team Relocations, First Floor, 2470, The Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham B37 7YE, United Kingdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Relocations Limited. Registered in England, Number: 2675059 Registered Office: Drury Way, London NW10 0JN, United KingdomDisclaimer: This email (including any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the addressee and may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. Any review, retransmission, disclosure or other use of this information by persons other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee please notify the sender and delete all copies of this email from your system.
Save a tree - think before you print.

Christie Pollick

Sure thing, Wayne! And in case you were unaware, I wanted to mention that when you reply to a forum notification via email, the details in your signature are displayed publicly here in the post. If privacy is a concern, you are welcome to use the EDIT button beneath your post over in the thread itself to remove those details if you wish. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.