Cargar un objeto de Genially -- en Storyline 360 y luego en Moodle errores

Apr 01, 2022

Buenas tardes. Soy nueva usuaria. Me ocurre lo siguiente: Estoy integrando en Storyline 360 un objeto de aprendizaje, que debe enlazar un objeto tipo juego interactivo exportado desde Genially. Funciona localmente, pero al hacer el montaje en Moodle no lo puede leer. Me pueden compartir información para validar dónde puede estar el error y poder corregir, o si esto no es posible. Gracias.

1 Reply
Gerald Sale

Hi Lucy, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry that you were having a playback issue with your Storyline course when uploaded in Moodle.

May I confirm if you have tried to test your course in SCORM Cloud?

The best way to identify an LMS issue is to compare how your course behaves in an industry-standard testing engine. SCORM Cloud is the testing engine we use. It supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content. You can create a free account here.

This video shows how to use SCORM Cloud with your Articulate content.

If your course works at SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, please open a support case with your LMS provider. They’ll know how best to help with LMS-specific problems.

If your course doesn't work in SCORM Cloud, I recommend you to work directly with our support team so we can further investigate the issue. Thanks!