10 Replies
Aisha Conner-Gaten

Bless you Matthew.

I am trying to replicate Lance Elliot's method (which is pretty much Owen Hart's method): https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/create-a-course-certificate-in-storyline-with-java-and-html#reply-296875

I was able to get the jpg to populate as well as my certificate image from my live course.

At this point, I just can't get my variables populated. I need the variables:

• learner name
  • module name
  • results percentage
  • date (in any format)

I've attached my storyline file (The certificate is the very last layer with the results page) and my certificate html.

I honestly appreciate any help on this. 

Aisha Conner-Gaten

Thanks Matthew,

I got some interaction but I'm getting null for the date variables and a default of 0 for my grade on the certificate. I don't think I know how to make the system date work from Articulate. Also I *think* my Results_2ScorePercent=ResultsPercent trigger isn't working (hence the 0 grade on the certificate. any ideas?

Aisha Conner-Gaten

Hi Russell,

Back again. Thanks for your help with the first fix but I can't seem to get the same certificate for my last modules. The variables are slightly different (REsults1.percent instead of REsults_2percent) but I am still getting a 0 score and null on the system date. Any ideas? I've attached my storyline file and the certificate used in the zip.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.