Change Course Navigation to FREE after Quiz is passed
Originally posted this question on April 30, but never received a response. Anybody have any ideas?
I have seen posts regarding this issue, but none seem to fit my needs exactly..... I have attached a few slides from a presentation I have created.
- I have restricted learners from moving ahead until the timeline has been completed by creating variables and triggers. They may move to previous slides at any time.
- If the learner clicks NEXT prior to the end of the slide's timeline, a semi-transparent text box appears telling them they cannot advance until the slide is complete. This text box disappears after two seconds, and completely when the timeline finishes.
- My presentation tracks completion based upon acceptable quiz results.
- I have set all slides to RESUME SAVED STATE to try to allow learners to freely surf the contents after they have successfully completed the lesson.
What I want to have happen is:
- The semi-transparent CANNOT ADVANCE box should NEVER appear after they pass the quiz,
- Allow users free rein to choose any slide from the MENU or click NEXT, NEXT, NEXT to surf through the presentation as a resource without having to complete the slide
It appears that setting the RESUME SAVED STATE on revisiting is doing just that: putting the user at the end of the timeline on each slide.
Is there a way to set a variable and trigger to change to a different PLAYER after a user passes the quiz? In this way I can set the navigation to FREE and have the seekbar appear for easier navigation on revisit.