6 Replies
Sandeep Gadam

Hi Tricia Jewell, as the module is being published, the quality parameters can be decreased. By default, the Quality option under the Publish window is set to "Optimized for standard distribution." Clicking on that option will open the Publish Quality window, where you may modify the settings for the assets like audio, video, and images. Please review the attached screenshot for your reference.

Sandeep Gadam

Hi, It depends on how quality images were being used in your project. So I suggest you to try from somewhere at 50-70 initially and if you still need to reduce the size of the SCORM file, you might give it another try with different parameters, but make sure that the images were not pixelated.

Jordan Best

Once you publish your course out -- but before you compress it as a .zip file -- I always go into the output file > mobile folder and compress all the images there. I love using TinyPNG (which also does JPG files) to compress my files. Then, after compressing the images, you simply replace them back into the folder and compress all the contents into a new .zip file. I just did this for a project and went from 112MB to 41MB!