Aug 20, 2015
- Includes a three-part exam, which pulls questions from question banks based on login roles.
- Instructors need to be able to change questions from time-to-time
- Instructors have their own login variable, but how could they have the ability to navigate through questions (as end-users) without having to actually answer each question?
- A player skin isn't being used, but custom navigation is.
- Use a conditional layer that would show a next/back/previous buttons if the instructor variable was recognized (isn't working)?
- Maybe could create a variable that conditionally shows the player skin and then instructors could easily navigate using the built-in player skin navigation buttons?
Any thoughts or ideas about this?