Course will not publish to Review 360

Mar 18, 2019

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help. I had published a course to Review 360 and it worked fine, however, now I've made updates and wanted to republish it and it is not working. I even tried copying everything into a new project and publishing with a new name and I keep getting a box that pops up that says "We're sorry, something went wrong..."

I also tried uninstalling my Articulate Storyline and reinstalling. I'm not able to preview the course either.

Thanks,

Natalie

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Natalie. It sounds like there might be a corrupted object in the course that isn't allowing publishing or previewing.  I like to use the process of elimination to whittle down what element is giving me the problem.  If you find a slide that doesn't preview, you can cut individual objects from the slide, preview, and undo the action.  I do that until I find the object(s) that is corrupted.  Then, I just delete and rebuild that object!

Let me know if you want some help with that process. You can share your .story file publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.J

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.