Creating interactive 360 video within Storyline

Feb 10, 2020

Hi all

I've searched though some threads on here and see that there is a bit a chat about this at the mo - but no solution!! We are filming operational scenarios in the workplace using GoPro MAX 360. What we want to do is load them into SL and add hotspots to allow the learner to identify hazards and maybe even to 'simulate' response using quizzes.

It seems as though (from the other posts) Captivat can achieve some of this functionality. Has anyone had any progress achieving it on Storyline? All I can seem to find is advice on how to convert hte 360 video into a web object and then insert that into Storyline. This works to an extent but leaves out any option for decent interaction.

Any advice most gratefull received!!

1 Reply
Judy Nollet

Hi, Tom,

I suggest you check out info from Articulate's Tom (Kuhlmann, that is). Here's one of his older posts about interactive videos: https://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/interactive-video-e-learning-made-easy/.  It might not have all the answers you're looking for, but it's a good place to start.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.