Critical Issue on Articulate Storyline version 3.40.222.08.0

Jun 02, 2020

Our courses have stopped working when published with the latest version(3.40.222.08.0) of storyline.

Find below issues.

1.Browser was not responding when the slide automatically jumps to Question Bank and the course stuck there. Refer attached screenshot.

2.One of the slide layer does not jump to another slide layer when its timeline completes/ media completes with the given trigger, the slide contains video.

However when published on earlier versions we don't face any such issue.
So it is clear that we are facing the issue after updating to the latest version.
It is not possible for us to depend on a system which contains the older version.

I hope a new update is released soon.

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Sibaram,

I'm sorry your course isn't functioning as expected, and I appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot the issue, as well as open a case with our team!

I see my teammate, Jose, has requested the file so we can take a closer look at the items you mentioned! Feel free to upload the file as well as which slides are affected so that we can do some further testing. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.