Customizing Scrollbar Color & Style in Storyline 360's Scrolling Panel to Match Themes

Oct 06, 2023

I'm currently working on a project in Storyline 360 and have been striving to create a cohesive and engaging design theme throughout. One element that I'd like to adjust to better align with my design is the scrolling panel's scrollbar color and style.

I've been searching for a way to customize the scrollbar so it can seamlessly match with the rest of my theme and design, but haven't found a direct solution yet.

Has anyone had experience or success in changing the color and style of the scrollbar in Storyline 360's scrolling panel? Any tips, tricks, or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help and expertise!

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Ramjeet Vishwakarma,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn't a way to customize the default scrollbar in Storyline 360 right now, but we do have a feature request open to allow for more customization for this element. I've added your voice to the request so we can notify you when we have any new updates to share. 

In the mean time, I'll let other members of the community chime in incase there is a way to modify the appearance using CSS tricks!

David Kelley

It is sad to me as a long time user, that Articulate doesn't ever actually address these items. This has only been being asked for since like 2013. You already possess the ability as you have shown with the sliders. Perhaps Articulate could actually hire people to MAKE the changes to the program that are requested... instead of just people to respond to the requests by saying that they will "put it on the list" - which is what parents tell their kids when they usually have no intention of doing it.