Disable Back and Next buttons on question slides
Here's the situation:
- I have custom back and next buttons.
- I have disabled the Articulate back and next buttons throughout the course.
- I have several question slides.
- Non-question slides are set to "reset to initial state" when they are visited.
- Question slides are set to "resume saved state" when they are revisited.
When the user visits the question slide, all is well. No Articulate back and next buttons are shown. However when the user goes to the following slide and then goes back to a question slide, the default Articulate back and next buttons are shown. This happens even though they are disabled under "Slide navigation controls"
Any assistance in permanently removing these buttons would be appreciated.