Discrepancies between Storyline 3 and 360

Nov 29, 2017

Hello E-learning Heroes,

I created a set of drag & drop interactions in Storyline 3 for a client who uses SL360. So far I was convinced that both versions are fully compatible,  but when I sent the source file to my client it turned out that some of the DD don't work at Sl360 at all (while others do). Did that ever happen to any of you? Do you have any ideas how can I solve it? I've completely ran out of ideas, especially that at my end (in SL3) and in the published version everything works good. The problem shows when my client previews these DD or publishes them in SL360.

Thank you!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Aleksandra, sorry your client is having trouble in Storyline 360!

You shouldn't see a difference in drag and drop functionality between the two versions. If it works correctly in Storyline 3, it should also work correctly in Storyline 360, as long as your client is using the most recent update.

Can you tell me more about the trouble your client is seeing? If you can share a sample Storyline 3 file with me, I'll open it in Storyline 360 and let you know what I found. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.