Does Articulate 360 Subscription also get you access to SL2?

Nov 02, 2017

Hi,

I am thinking about getting the Articulate 360 subscription but I have more than one client that is still on Storyline 2. Does this 360 subscription also get us a license to Storyline 2?

Thanks

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Lisa.  Articulate 360 includes access to Storyline 360 which is continuously updated with new features.

What you'll want to consider is how to handle your clients' files.  Storyline 2 files can be upgraded to Storyline 360, and a Storyline 2 backup will be made.  Once you make edits in 360, however, you won't be able to open that file in Storyline 2.

Here's some insight into what's changed between Storyline 2 and Storyline 360...maybe your clients would like a look, too!  😉

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lisa,

Storyline 2 isn't included with Articulate 360 or Storyline 3. If you currently have an earlier version of Storyline installed and are still looking at upgrading, they can be installed together and your Storyline 2 license and serial number would remain valid (even if you used it towards a loyalty discount). 

Let me know if you need anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.