E-Learning Challenges

Jul 14, 2016

I would love to contribute to the E-Learning Challenges, but I am behind a strict firewall, so I cannot link to my published presentation.  (I can add an attachment to a discussion, but cannot when commenting in the Challenge).  I work for the government, so I am not allowed to have Dropbox.  How can I contribute?

6 Replies
Ellen Wahlen

Ashley Terwilliger replied:
Hi Ellen,
If you can upload an attachment here, we'll be able to grab it and link into the challenge. I'll let David know and he may have some other ideas.

Ashley,
I've attached the html file, but I was unable to open it, so not sure if you will be able to. I tried attaching a zipped file, too, but the file was too big to send. If you need it, I can send it separately. Thank you for your help. (On the discussion pages, there is an "attach file" button and I have been successful sending files that way.)

Ellen

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ellen,

If you respond via email those links or attachments won't come through, so you'll need to visit this forum page to include any updates and attachments here. 

We'll want to see the .story file or the entire published output zip folder - as a link or attachment of the HTML file won't be something we can open either. This page is considered a discussion so you should be able to upload any attachments here from the sounds of it? 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ellen,

There still is not a file uploaded to this forum discussion - and if you tried to attach it via email and reply to the forums that way it won't come through. If you are visiting this page and adding the attachment perhaps the firewall has increased in terms of what you can't do?  Not knowing all your restrictions could you look at uploading the published presentation to another site such as ones mentioned here? So that way you're not linking to the internal published presentation? 

David Anderson

HI Ellen -

I just sent you a note via your ELH profile page. 

You can use our Dropbox Challenge link to upload your zipped output: https://www.dropbox.com/request/jrqHXAxWwbts234Y4xak

Please include your first and last name as well as the challenge number so I can easily find your entry.

Click image to view the Dropbox upload page

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.