email results

Dec 16, 2012

Hi, there.  I appreciate that there have been several threads on this topic, but unfortunately as a functional idiot with regard to code I can not understand them enough to know what to do to get results from a quiz on Storyline.  I only need to receive an email if they pass so I can give them course credit.  I don't need to see the results or the score, and I don't need an email if they fail.  I have no access to an LMS or Articulate Online for this project.

If nothing is an easy fix, does it make sense to compose a quiz on Quizmaker, post it onto my website, and create a link to that quiz on my storyline project and then have that email me the results?

I'd appreciate any solutions applicable to my low ability level.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Frances

2 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Good morning Frances!

Unfortunately, the ability to email results from Storyline, itself, isn't available. I'm sure you've already seen that information in the other threads you've viewed, so I won't post all of it

The suggestions you've seen were probably from other community members that have found workarounds for it. Honestly, though, I think that your idea of using a Quizmaker quiz and emailing the results is a pretty good one. 

If you haven't already, you might want to ask for some suggestions over in the Building Better Courses section, just to get a little more visibility for the topic. I'm sure quite a few Heroes are off for the holidays, so it couldn't hurt to get a little more exposure - it might help with getting more feedback :)

Good luck with the project, I'd love to see what you end up using for this.

Have a great day and happy holidays!

Christine

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.