Engage 360 interactions missing controls (pre/next buttons) when imported in Storyline 360

Aug 17, 2020

Hi All, 

This is my first time posting as I am fairly new to Storyline. I have been having a problem with an Engage interaction that I have imported into a Storyline slide (I followed the instructions on how to do so). I also made sure both files were on my hard drive and not on my One Drive. 

The problem is that the control buttons for the Engage interaction do not show (next & previous), I cannot control the interaction, which is a chat between two people.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes and Articulate 360, Mehdi! 🥳

I'm seeing the same experience when importing a conversation interaction into Storyline 360. Here's a quick run-through of my test.

From here, I'd like to get a second opinion from our Support team to see if we could gain more insight. Stay tuned!

Katie Riggio

Hi again, Mehdi!

After consulting with our team, this is an open issue. I'll share this discussion in our report so we can notify you of any changes in this bug's status.

For now, the workaround is to embed the interaction right into Storyline 360:

I understand it's a bit of reworking, so please let us know if you need any help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.