Freeform Quizzing

Jun 01, 2014

I have inserted Freeform drag and drop quizzes into a Storyline project for assessment.

I have set to quizzing to 2 attempts and then needed to adjust the revisit of the base slide to reset to initial state when revisited.  Then I needed to add triggers to ensure that by doing this the students did not have unlimited attempts.

This all works very well when viewing the individual slide, however when viewing them in the scene view and testing all possible scenarios associated with correct and incorrect answers, certain slides with the freeform drag and drop quiz will not navigate to the Try Again Layer on an incorrect answer they only go to the Incorrect layer which then navigates to the next slide.

Does anyone have some answers on this. Any help appreciated

Peter 

6 Replies
Peter Tranter

vijay, this worked, thank your very much. I have another question that you may know the answer to. On completion of the quiz the results slide is set up to review the quiz. When reviewing it marks all of the freeform drag and drop questions as incorrect even though they were correct on completion of the quiz and then the results slide gives a fail result???

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.