Graded Questions

Dec 06, 2022

Hello. I'm a new Stroyline 360 user and I am trying to use different question types in my project. I have tried Multiple Response and Matching - Drag and Drop. I have added my choices and matches. Whenever I preview the slide, and submit my answers with the correct answers, I get an incorrect response. Any ideas are welcome.

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, but I'm happy to help troubleshoot! When entering the questions in form view, you'll want to be sure you indicate which answer(s) are correct

• With multiple-response questions, the user is required to select all of the correct choices for the question to be graded as correct.
  • With a matching drag-and-drop question, the user must match all items correctly for the question to be marked as correct.

Are you selecting all of the correct choices and still getting the incorrect feedback layer? With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your file to investigate further. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.