Have Mac options changed with Articulate 360?

Feb 04, 2017

I am a Storyline 2 owner and have used the product these past two years, though not exclusively. I want to know if there are any new options for using the "new" Articulate Storyline 360 in a Mac environment? Obviously I prefer not to parallel or virtual my OS environment.

I can't help but wonder what business decision is driving not offering a native version of your product for Mac users?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Semaj!

Thanks for reaching out. I don't have any information to share about our desktop applications being accessible on a Mac without Parallels or another virtual machine, but like Michael said, you can use certain elements of Articulate 360 such as Rise, Review, and Peek natively within a Mac. Here are the system requirements for the entire Articulate 360 suite of tools.  We will be sure to let everyone know if we have any news on developments, such as native Mac versions, so always keep your ear out!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Molly!

You can certainly utilize Articulate 360 if you use a Mac. It's what I use everyday :)

Alyssa shares most of the info above, and the hyperlink goes into additional details. 

To summarize, you need Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later:

• Rise, Review, and Peek can work natively
  • Articulate 360 desktop apps Storyline, Studio, and Replay require Parallels Desktop 7+ or VMware Fusion 4+

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.