Help

Jan 07, 2020

Hello, I hope you can help me, I am doing a project of a knowledge career, where every time the student answers the correct question the blue car advances and if it responds badly the red car advances.

My problem is that from the second question the car does not advance with animation, I use layers and lightbox to solve it, I leave the source file so you can see it.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/3af3e277-8cb3-4f93-9f73-1314c7444884/review

Thank you

6 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Luis,

Thanks for sharing your file! At first glance, it seems like you just need to ensure that the trigger to Move Carro Azul or Move Carro Rojo is on every text box.

For example, in the Preg1 slide layer, you have the trigger to Move Carro Rojo for textbox 2, but you don't have it for textbox 3. If the learner selects textbox 3, then the carro rojo won't move. 

Once you check each question for this trigger, let us know if you still run into issues. Hope this helps! 

Luis Gomez

Thanks for your input, so far I have only worked with the blue cart that must be moved each time I select the red texts (they are the correct answers). Where I have a problem is this: I answer question 1 correctly and a lightbox appears with the feedback of the question, and when I close it the blue cart makes a scrolling animation, and so it should still work with every correct answer, however from question 2 the lightbox is shown, the cart moves but not with animation, only appears in the new position.

If I disable the action of having the lightbox appear the car moves with the animation as it should be.

PS, sorry about the redeaction but I take a translator

Luis Gomez

I’m sorry, I don’t think I made my point, forget the red car, I still do anything with it, my problem is that the blue car does not make the shift from the second question if I submit the feedback, but if I disable the action of showing the feedback the blue car does the displacement correctly, as I show in the video.

Greetings

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/f6fa9a2a-f1a3-44e3-a7d2-ceb407a70b63/review

Ren Gomez

Hi Luis,

Thanks for clarifying what you want to see. I noticed on your slide layer properties, Preg1 was set to Resume saved state on revisit, but the rest of the questions were set to Automatically decide. Once I changed them all to Resume saved state, I was able to see the animation. 

Give that a try, and let me know if this works for you as well!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.