Hi All, I just loaded 360 after being a long time user of SL3. I'm finding the software to be very bug ridden.

Mar 22, 2020

The master slides frequently don't update. I need to save the file get out and come back in to see the changes. Other option I've seen is that I need to use the up/down arrow to get the slide I'm selection to view on the main window.

A problem I'm having right now is that the questions will work if I am previewing the scene, but fail to work after publishing. If anyone know a quick fix to this, I need it as soon as I can get it.  -Thanks

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Christopher!

So sorry you're hitting these speedbumps. A few questions to help us tackle each one together!

• Can I confirm that you're working on a local C: drive? Working on a shared drive can cause unresponsive behavior similar to what you're seeing with the master slides, so I'd like to rule that out!
  • Where is the content hosted? Also, is the second problem happening on a specific browser?
  • Could I have you try a simple Storyline repair to see if it helps with both issues?

And, if you can attach the project to this discussion, that would be gold. If there's private material, you can use this secure link to upload the course for our Support team. Either way, we'll delete the file after having a closer look at both issues! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.